Suite Twelve is the largest of the Bell Tower Suites at 100sqm living space and provides the luxury of unprecedented space together with an extensive private wall garden with hot tub. It is located just 50 metres from Glencoe House in a characterful building in its own right. To see for yourself please click on the arrow below, contained within the image, to view a short film of this suite.
Suite Twelve at a glance
- One bedroom suite over two floors and in 100 sqm in scale
- Kitchen with Aga and Villeroy & Boch china and crockery
- Fully stocked fridge to prepare your own breakfastor book a table in the Great Hall for a sumptuous breakfast
- Flexible dining with a freezer stocked with pre-prepared gourmet meals or pre-book a formally served 5 course dinner in the Great Hall in Glencoe House itself
- Full scale dining table
- Maxi bar including a range of soft drinks, wines and single malt whisky’s
- Comfortable sitting room with wood burning stove
- TV, DVD and Ipod provided
- Free wifi
- Choice of daily newspaper
- Extravagant bathroom with bath, a free standing shower with twin shower heads, custom made Villeroy and Boch wash stand and bath together with Aveda toiletries
- Bedroom with superking size bed on the first floor in addition to a WC and walk in wardrobe (please note that twin beds are not possible nor are additional beds). For to health and safety reasons no children are permitted to stay in The Bell Tower Suites.
- A decked private walled garden with planters and flowers
- Alfresco dining facility
- Private hot tub
The Sitting Room
Suite Twelve sitting room has possibly two of the largest sofas ever so even the tallest person can stretch out and relax. The cosiness of the room is enhanced by the glow of the wood burning stove and many an hour can be lost by watching the flicking flames through the glass while enjoying a dram (or drink) of malt whisky from your generously stocked in-suite maxi bar. If the weather isn’t to your liking or it is just time to rest and recuperate, then you can easily be entertained by the internet enable TV, DVD or in-suite ipod. It is also easy to stay in touch with loved ones at home as there is free wifi in the suite and there is a desk that allows you to write those postcards or to catch up with the odd email or two.
The privacy of the suite is enhanced by the fully equipped kitchen complete with Aga-oven, Dualit kettle and toaster and full size dining table as you won’t be disturbed by fellow guests or waiting staff. Breakfast is included in the room rate and the fridge is full of goodies so all you need to decide is if you prefer locally sourced smoked salmon, a full Scottish breakfast or a continental alternative. Then just prepare and cook your choice at a time of your pleasing and remember no-one will know if you are still in your pyjamas at lunch time! The dining experience is also enhanced by the Villeroy and Boch china and cutlery for that refined edge. Alternatively, sit back and let the chef take care of the cooking by booking a table in the Great Hall for a sumptuous breakfast at £12.50 per person.
The suite also has a luxury picnic basket, just grab a bottle of wine, prepare some smoked salmon rolls from the fridge and stroll to the picnic tables at the spectacular Lochan (or lake) that is just 2 minutes walk away.
Dinner is also flexible, either pre-book a table in the Great Hall of Glencoe House for a formally served candle lit 5 course dinner, or, relax in your suite and delve into your fully stocked kitchen which is full of delights. Choose from a wide range of pre-prepared frozen gourmet meals and simply slip them into the Aga-oven and choose your accompanying wine or drinks from our ever-popular maxi bar.
For those little practicalities, the kitchen also has integrated dishwasher and washing machine although the suite is cleaned and serviced daily.
The bedroom occupies the first floor and has an emperor sized bed for a restful sleep. The spacious wardrobe allows you to bring a full range of shoes as the Scottish weather can be unpredictable. The bedroom also has a TV for those who are keen to see some early morning news. For convenience, the bedroom has an en-suite WC and hand basin.
The main bathroom is on the ground floor and is a room to retreat to and relax. Choices do have to be made however, for example whether you want bath bombs or bubble bath, or, whether you want a candle lit bath or not. The extravagance of the room is extended by the large shower with twin Hansgrohe raindance shower heads and generously sized Aveda toiletries; there is no need to fight over who showers first. The lavish bathroom is enriched by two bespoke slate Villeroy and Boch washstand together with Penhalgion’s handwash and lotion.
The Private Terrace
Suite Twelve has a vast decked walled garden where you can enjoy the daffodils in the spring and dahlia’s in the autumn. Eating outdoors is always a treat, weather allowing of course, and is no trouble at all as there is outdoor furniture in the garden. For the ultimate in relaxation, however, nothing beats watching the stars from the privacy of your own hot tub.