Suite Six is a one bedroom suite that has the advantage of facing the Pap of Glencoe mountain and contains a master bedroom with separate dressing room, a generously sized sitting room and large bathroom.
The Sitting Room
One of the key defining features of Glencoe House’s elegant accommodation is your personal private sitting room, which creates the ultimate retreat and hideaway. Suite Six’s sitting room is 42 square metres. Its unique period features have been preserved which gives a feeling of grandeur. The room contains an impressive original open fireplace, which can be lit to give a warm glow of an afternoon or in the evening while enjoying a drink from the generously stocked “maxi” bar in your antique sideboard. Other period features include window shutters and ornate ceiling.
Breakfast is a relaxed affair, which is served at a time of your pleasing at your personal, full-sized dining table in the sitting room (seating up to 4 guests), which can be enjoyed while admiring the spectacular view and contemplating the day’s activities together with your choice of daily newspapers.
Room amenities at a glance:
- Open fire with a complimentary supply of firewood
- Private dining room table seating up to 4 guests
- Antique pedestal desk with stationery and office supplies
- Maxi bar with both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- A choice of teas and a Nespresso coffee machine
- A choice of snacks
- Large sofa, chair and footstool
- Flatscreen 3D TV with international channels and radio
- DVD player and selection of movies
- IPod with extensive music library (19,000 songs) and Bose sound system
- Complimentary wireless internet access
The bedroom of this suite is generously sized in itself but it also has the dream feature of having an adjoining dressing room. This room contains an antique dressing table, wardrobe and is an ideal place to store your holiday shoe collection. The super king bed allows for a restful and restoring night’s sleep; the 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets is just one of the little luxuries. We offer a turndown service that includes closing the window shutters and a hot water bottle to warm the bed if desired.
- Super King Size Bed
- Dressing table with free standing mirror
- Adjustable ambient lighting
The bathroom takes all needs into account whether you favour sipping champagne in the free standing slipper bath overlooking the Pap of Glencoe or enjoying the walk-in shower. The room is 10 sqm /108 ft2 and also boasts ‘his’ and ‘hers’ hand basins and the bathroom toiletries extend the sense of opulence with generous sized bottles of Aveda products.
Room amenities at a glance:
- Spacious Walk-in Shower
- Free standing slipper bath with supply of candles
- Separate shower cabinet
- Champagne bucket and stand
- Aveda bathroom amenities
- Bath bombs and bubble bath
- Bathroom Scales
- His and Hers sinks
- Luxurious white towels
- Bathrobes and slippers